Meat Tenderizer Tool - 48 Blades Durable Stainless Steel Meat Tenderizer (Black) – Suitable For Tendering Chicken, Pork, Steak And Fish – White & Red Meat Tenderizer For All Kitchens
- 48 STAINLESS STEEL BLADES - 101KitchenEssential's meat tenderizer helps to break down the meat's connective tissues easily and quickly. This allows your meat to marinate faster, and reduces cooking time by up to 40%!
- SUITS A WIDE VARIETY OF RAW MEAT - This heavy-duty meat tenderizer can be used to tender white and red meats like Sirloin Steak, Rib Eye Steak, London broil, round roast, chicken breast, pork loin etc. Marinate your succulent meats faster with the meat tenderizer!
- DIMENSION OF MEAT TENDERIZER - Measuring 5.9" by 4.3", this perfect size 48 blades meat tenderizer makes it easy and efficient to tenderize inexpensive meat cuts, ensuring that the cooked meat taste as good as any other cuts!
- SAFETY LOCK - Our manual meat tenderizer has a safety mechanism to keep it safe from children's curious hands in the kitchen. Lock the meat tenderizer by pushing the pins at the base on both sides when not in use.
- EASY CLEANING & STORAGE - To clean the meat tenderizer, easily detach the base from the meat tenderizer. Soak in warm soapy water and wash off any residue with a brush. A safety protection cover is also provided to cover the tenderizer when not in use for hygiene purposes.
WHAT KIND OF MEATS DOES IT WORK WELL ON?
101KitchenEssential's meat tenderizer works well with a wide variety of poultry meats. Other than common pork, chicken and steak, this professional meat tenderizer is great to tenderize lamb chops, turkey meat, bison meat, duck breast etc.
HOW DOES THE MEAT TENDERIZER CUBER WORK?
The meat tenderizer consists of 48 ultra-sharp blades that breaks down connective tissues of raw meat, making it tender when cooked. The professional meat tenderizer 48 blades allows you to tenderize a piece of meat half the time compared to standard meat tenderizer mallet hammer!
The blades also create gaps allowing marinade to penetrate rapidly and intensely. Gaps help to increase marinade absorption and allow heat to cook the meat uniformly across varying thickness to prevent being overcooked or undercooked.
IS IT DISH-WASHER SAFE?
Do not use dishwasher to clean the meat tenderizer. Please hand wash under running water with a brush and soap.
HOW DO I CLEAN THE MEAT TENDERIZER?
1. Unlock the base of the Meat Tenderizer by pulling the pin at both sides
2. Remove the base
3. Wash Meat Tenderizer thoroughly
4. Dry with a clean cloth. Leave to air dry further if necessary
5. Slot back the base of meat tenderizer
6. Push back both pins at the side to ensure that it's locked for safety
WILL THE BLADES TURN DULL & RUSTY? DO I NEED TO RE-SHARPEN IT?
Re-sharpening is not necessary. However, you can maintain the meat tenderizer by drying it thoroughly after washing.
We offer the best prices around on high quality products. Our E-store includes media such as books, movies, music and games while offering electronics, toys, sporting apparel, clothing, tools, general home, garden items and more.
We are always working hard to ensure your package arrives as soon as possible. Please understand that some factors like weather, high postal traffic, and the performance of shipping companies are outside of our control.
We offer free shipping to the lower 48 states and ship within 2 business days of payment, usually sooner. We do not accept P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
For shipping outside of the continental USA, we only use eBay's Global Shipping Program.The item is shipped to KY and then sent to the rest of the world. International customers are responsible for all duties and taxes. Continue to check out in order to calculate costs for shipping the item to your country. Messages regarding eBay's Global Shipping Program MUST be directed at eBay EXCLUSIVELY.
We offer a 30-Day Return Policy on items which you are not completely satisfied with. You have the option for a full- or an exchange of the item. No returns are available on items shipped outside of the USA.
We accept PayPal.
This page content is yet to come
Please ad us to your favorite seller and visit again later
We try our very best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied. If there's a problem, message us! We're happy to help.