Brand New / Never Displayed / 100% Authentic from Thomas Kinkade Galleries of New York & New Jersey
- Available unframed or in a Classic Gold Thomas Kinkade Studios Signature Frame
- The Certificate number shown in this listing is not the number you will receive. We wanted to share photos of the product and certificate.
- Complete Image Size: 22" x 28" (Including white border around the piece)
- Complete Frame Size: 26" x 32" (Outside dimensions)
The bond between a mother and her child is born with the first flutter of life within the womb. It is an immediate love – unconditional, all encompassing, boundless, and eternal. She is our first best friend, our confidant, our inspiration. She is the foundation of the family, creating a warm home and traditions that will last a lifetime.
Nothing is more treasured than the special moments, big and small, that a Mother enjoys with her children. A Mother’s Perfect Day captures some of those moments – impromptu picnics, exploring nature, and playing with favorite toys. No matter how many years have passed, these memories will always hold an important place in Mom’s heart. This painting is a celebration of these times – a reflection of the best days of a mother’s life.
- Premium heavy weight 100 lbs. paper
- Long-life pigment inks that outperform conventional press inks.
- Edition number is applied to each Paper Limited Edition
- Individually numbered Certificate Authenticity matched to the art piece
- Presented in a full size protective envelope.
- Shipped flat in heavyweight rigid packaging.
- Made in the USA